Saturday, March 17, 2007

TV show featuring The Sunday Artisan Market

Hi Everyone,
Set your recorders because you are going to see some familiar faces on Ann Arbor's local Community Television Network (CTN) this Sunday, 3/20/07. Marie Rust, Coleman Jewett, Carole Fletcher and Myself, got together and tapped a 30 minute show about our market in the CTN studio. I want to give a shout out to everyone that came down with art work, and the folks that sat on stage with me under those hot lights. Thanks to each of you; Michael Nagara, Lisa Ramlow, Cheri Reiman, Mark Schroll, Rose Clawson, and Mary Baker who all helped fill the stage with art, and Marie, Coleman, and Carole were great! on stage. We covered some important topics for artists and for customers. So.... set your recorders for 10:00pm on 3/20/07. (replaying: 3/21 @ 10am, 3/22 @ 8pm, 3/23 @ 3pm, 3/24 @ 3pm) Some other dates and times may be posted at their web site: http://www.a2ctn.org/ or you can phone them at 769-7422 to request a replay of the show. This show is just one way that The Board and Myself are working together to increase awareness of our market and continue to prepare for our 2007 market season. See ya at the market!
Peace-Love-Art

1 comment:

KerryJefferson said...

I am very disappointed in the Artisan's Market. I've been told that the woman who teaches me how to knit is not being allowed to sell her sweaters at the market this year. She sold beautiful sweaters last year, which is where I met her, and she is teaching me how to make them. I hear that the Artisan's Market people, whoever you are, don't believe she makes her sweaters. She does. She made two with me since December teaching me how to knit.

I won't be at the Artisan's market this year and I will tell everyone I know about this.