Friday, March 30, 2007

FestiFools and Opening Day

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that I'm as excited as you are about the market opening back up this Sunday. We are getting our season started with a very full main isle. It is filled with renewing annual vendors and also several new annual vendors. This is very exciting on many accounts. Personally, I love to see new artists out giving it a try and I always love to see all of my artist friends from previous years. This opening day is going to be unique too because we are teaming up to support another public art event, FestiFools. (http://www.lsa.umich.edu/startproject/) Around 3pm on Sunday there is going to be a team of "Enormous Puppets" unleashed on our area. This is going to be the inaugural event for FestiFools, and we look forward to supporting them, and seeing what they have created over their past months of hard work. So come and join us for all of the excitement!
Peace-Love-Art