Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Next Vendor Meeting

Yikes! I just came out from underneath a bunch of accounting stuff...yes, I'm still at it, but I have been in my fabric studio dyeing so I've had some fun this month also. Anyway, I realized that I hadn't posted about the upcoming Vendor's Meeting.

It is this coming Sunday, March 2nd at the Ann Arbor Library. 12:30 pm is the time. We will be meeting in the "meeting room" on the third floor. The applications are finally ready. We are really sorry for the delay. They have been emailed out to everyone whose email addresses we had. They will also be available at the meeting. We also have a very full tentative marketing/advertising schedule to discuss with everyone. Joan and Cheri have been really busy getting things pulled together. Besides that there will be the usual President's report and Treasurer's report and Manager's report and...well, luckily I think that is all the reports. However, we also already have some other pieces of business to discuss with everyone. So, as the saying goes, 'come on down.'